Sunday 28 February 2010

Weekly Update (Via BlackBerry)

Ok, so last week was all about getting interview slots from peopl who do not attend Greenford High; most of which have been organised for this week.
I have interviews with:
Kane (who would come under the working classed, single parent family)
Keah (who is a young mother)
Ryan (who lives on an estate)
Rakim (")

Then I have interviews with the parents, and what their opinion of black peoples representation is within the media, and whether this representation is accurate.
I will feature an opinion from someone who lives outside london (kent), and see what they think about the representation.

All have been scheduled for this week.

Additional shots:
I will need to go up central soon in order to hustle interviews from the middle classed workers, which I understand will be hard.
Shots from a high view additionally hard. (I tried to take shots out of a niketown window and was stopped by security)
Shots of 4 estates can be taken at any given time.

Shots taken already:
Angry teens? (Kane boxing in his room)
Weed (2teens smoking weed in the garden in their spare time)

Props needed etc:
Nothing. Scenery shots are the most important aspect for this film in my production, so that I can use this to narrate over.
The storyboard is completed so I will scan and upload that at some point this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment